Friday, February 24, 2017

100 Dolls 4 100 Girls Update

This is super exciting! It's February 24, not even halfway through the year, and we already have 22 dolls!
There are SEVERAL varieties and it is so neat how God is working in this project!
Here's a picture of several other dolls that are part of the special 100!

 
Other items that we have so far (you can see more in the inventory) are..

sewing kits, which my friend and I made (the same friend who helped with the soaps!) and they include:

thread, ribbon, safety pins, a needle, buttons

(side view)

These will go in the older girls' shoeboxes.

Our clothing supply is also growing, which is very exciting!

The older girls'...

The middle girls'...

The youngest girls'..

The fun and colorful washcloths will be so neat for the girls to have!
We have nearly half the amount of soap we need - 47 bars to be exact!

Here are the ones that were made several weeks ago, which you read about in the last post.
Thanks so much for reading and supporting!
We appreciate all the prayers and donations, and remember, if you have anything to donate, let me know through our contact page!
~ Light4theLord

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so exciting! I'm really excited about your project [L4TL]! And I'm working on the bracelets! :)

    ♥Katie
    www.thekitkatstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really super excited! THanks for being excited with me! I can't wait to see them - thank you again!

      Delete

The Project is Not Abandoned!

Wow, I cringe when I see the last time I've posted on here. BUT THE PROJECT IS NOT ABANDONED! It's just super hot to go out and...