Are you wondering how you can help 100 Dolls 4 100 Girls?
Here's a few ideas on how you can help!
There are so many ways that you can pray for this project, and here are some ideas:
- pray for provisions
- pray for the donors, that their hearts will be touched to give (Romans 12:7-8)
- pray for the girls who receive these gifts, that they will come to know Christ
- pray for the team, that they will have the boldness to tell others (and that we'll have the courage to ask people!) and that God will give them wisdom
- pray for the boxes and the dolls, that they will be given into the hands of girls who will love them and that the dolls will give hope to someone, that the boxes and the booklets sent with them will touch a child, their family, and their community
What can you donate? Here's some items! You can email me to get where to send it, or if you know me personally, just give it to me or let me know when I can pick it up!
- old AG catalogs
If you're anything like me (and you love dolls) and you hoard the catalogs 'just in case', but don't know what to do with them, there will be a post soon on how we use the catalogs, or you can ship them to me to use!
- unwanted dolls
You can help us reach our goal of 100 dolls! Please do not donate Barbies, porcelain dolls*, Monster High, or EAH dolls.
- other items for shoeboxes
We will also be packing the 100 shoeboxes that the dolls are for, and for those we will need hygiene items, school supplies, clothing (such as flip-flops, t-shirts, little dresses, hats and mittens), jewelry, and girly stuff!
* Prohibited items by customs include food, candy, chocolate, war-related items, liquids, glass (so no porcelain dolls).
3. Pack a Shoebox
Need ideas? Here's another blog that you can check out for more info on packing your own shoebox- if you add a doll, let us know so that we can add it to our list (with pictures)!
4. Join our team
You can join our list of members of the prayer team by letting me know either through the comments or through email! For more information on joining our 'long-distance' team, please email our team address.